Tuesday, November 23, 2010

40th birthday cake




The cake i made for tea party organised by my dear friend Ratna for the 1987 Assuntarian batch. I had fun working on this because the design was entirely up to me and I've been wanting to do this cake design from Peggy Porchen's book which just arrived from UK last week. So many pretty cakes and i had a hard time deciding on which design to pick. Finally decided to do this cake using my favorite color combination: pink and brown! We gals had a blast at the get together. Thanks again to Ratna, who is also a wedding planner (http://www.parfaitprint.blogspot.com), for letting her place out to us and tastefully decorating the venue. Loved every detail. And a very happy birthday to all the gals of 1987 batch!

1 comment:

  1. This article is conversant and I find that cake making is not very
    difficult. its so interesting n i liked this Desserts.

    ReplyDelete