Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cupcake class

Finally, after delaying the cupcake decorating class which so many of you have been requesting for years!, i have finally found the time to have one, Hopefully, i will be having it as often as i can. Thanks to Ezrin, i finally said yes to having the class, She is one persistent lady. Kesian jugak kat dia coz she can't be ordering all the time . So, i have decided to let you all in to the recipes which i use for my cupcakes and the buttercream. I will be teaching from baking the cupcakes to the decoration bit. Altogether there will be 16 cupcakes to take home. Then , you can call yourself the cupcake queen! I will post some sample pictures on what kind of decoration which you will be learning. Class size is limited to 5 people. My 1st cupcake deco class details are as follows:

Date: 30 July 2011
Time : 9.30am ( Class will be about 4 hours)
Venue: My kitchen. 53, USJ 3A/7
My hp: 012 2000711
Things to bring: Yourself, Apron. Kitchen towel, Scissors.
Cost : RM200
To confirm your place in the class, payment has to be banked in to the following account:

Name : Mahjabeen bt Mohamed Mohideen
Bank: Maybank
Account No: 164191913394

email: mmahjab@gmail.com
hp: 012 2000711

Once, payment is banked, please send me an SMS or email with the details. Payment is not refundable.
Do email me at mmahjab@gmail.com before 26 July if you wish to atend the class.

1 comment:

  1. AS SALAM.
    PUAN, ADA BUAT KELAS CUP CAKE LAGI?SAYA BERMINAT NAK JOIN.

    ReplyDelete